- In the past year, how many employees have voluntarily left your company?
- Have you had any charges or complaints of discrimination in the past five years?
- Do you have current harassment/discrimination policy? Has every employee signed a statement acknowledging his or her receipt of the policy? Has your staff received training on this policy?
- Do your written policies reflect your actual practices?
- When was the last time you reviewed the forms in your personnel files (including the employee handbook, if any) to ensure that the forms comply with current federal, state, and local employment laws?
If you have any concerns regarding your responses to the above questions, Human Resource Attorneys can meet with you to evaluate your workplace practices.