Skip to main content
Find a Lawyer

Work Visas

If you are not certain about what you need to do, or what type of U.S. visa to apply for, when bringing a non-US national to work for you, don't worry – this is entirely normal. There are many different types of temporary US visas in addition to several routes to permanent residence (known as 'the green card'). This is FindLaw's collection of Work Visa articles, part of the Human Resources section of the Corporate Counsel Center. Law articles in this archive are predominantly written by lawyers for a professional audience seeking business solutions to legal issues. Start your free research with FindLaw.

Copied to clipboard